Last updated: 21st June 2017
Information we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you and your subscribers:
- personal information (may include but not limited to your name, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the site, including if you register as a user of the site, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the site or request any information; - in connection with an account sign-in facility, your login and password details;
- details of any transactions made by you through the site;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- or information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We may also use 3rd party applications including but not limited to Google Analytics, Hotjar to monitor our users behaviour to improve the sites performance.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to use our services.
Uses made of your information
We will use the information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- enable us to process your requests for our services;
- provide you with the services and information offered through the site and which you request;
- administer your account with us;
- analyse the use of the site and the people visiting in order to improve our content and services including research into our users’ demographics and tracking of sales data;
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- notify you about changes to our services;
- ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. - to administer the site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the site and customise them for users;
- identify visitors to the site;
- carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services [or those of carefully selected third parties], provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes; - allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful regarding their products and services.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to and users of the site in order to describe our services to prospective partners and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information. We may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the site, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our agents and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
The site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Right to access and correction
You always retain the right to access the data that we have about you. You have the right to have it corrected or to have incorrect data removed. You can only obtain access to this information by requesting it from us in writing. Cookies We may place cookies on your computer. We do this to improve our websites performance.
The security of your information is important to us. Whenever you submit content using our service, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
HUBUCO Limited Queens Way House, 275-285 High Street, London, E15 2TF, United Kingdom